THIS IS FOR ARTIST REGISTRATION ONLY. Guests may visit artists and galleries for free. To see list of participating AAI Artists, click on the registration button. Maps will be available in middle of town from 10am-4pm.
To purchase tickets for the wine tasting, click here. .
Attn Artists: Deadline to register as an artist was September 1st, if you wanted to be listed on map. If wish to register after September 1st, please call 951-692-6135 for locations available. We will do our best to accommodate.
- Must be a current Art Alliance of Idyllwild Artist to participate. To renew or become a member, click here.
- There is NO CHARGE to participate. 100% of sales stay with artist.
- Artists are responsible for processing all sales. A sellers permit is required.
- Artwork must be created and made by the artist. No retailers or commercial dealers.
- Hours for event are 10am-6pm. Each artist is given a 10' x 10' location. Please no late set up or early tear down.
- Artists may select a location for their booth at a gallery, one of our 12 wine pouring sites, or up North Circle Drive. If an artist needs help locating a spot, we will be glad to assist, as many of our wine sites have space available!
- Register by September 1st to have spot recognized on map. Only recognized Art Hot Spots, as outlined in prior bullet point, will be on map.
- Event waiver - please read.
The Art Alliance of Idyllwild's Art Walk and Wine Tasting brought thousands of visitors to our mile-high community last year. In an effort to bring more guests to Idyllwild for art, we are advertising our October 10th Art Walk as being from 10am-6pm with the wine tasting portion of the event remaining at 2pm-5pm.
By extending the hours of the event beyond the normal three hour window, we believe that our unique artist community will benefit.
To entice art enthusiasts to our community for an all-day experience, we are designing a two-sided map. One side will focus on the wine tasting locations. The other side will be a map pointing to our wonderful galleries and "Art Hot Spots" (a.k.a. artist booths) that will be set up at our galleries, at wine pouring locations, or along North Circle Drive.
This is an FREE opportunity for AAI Artists to be part of the all day event. Register early to ensure you get a spot along our route to give you the most exposure.
Immediate questions? Call us at 951-692-6135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.