The AAI invites its Artist Members to participate in our 21st Art Walk & Wine Tasting Event on Saturday, October 12, 2019. You may set up a 10' x 10' art booth at our wine tasting stations, our AAI Galleries, our Art Hot Spots or other locations we offer on this day. Other locations may be added from time to time.
The Art Walk will take place from 11am to 5pm. A map will direct visitors to our galleries, art hot spots, and artist booths. Shuttles will start at 11am and focus on art. The shuttles will run until 6pm.
The Wine Tasting will take place from 2pm to 5pm. We have 20 of Southern California's favorite wineries.
AAI Central will be at the Courtyard Gallery, 54240 Ridgeview Drive, Idyllwild, CA 92549. Shuttles will start from this location.
Because this is a fundraiser, we are asking participating artists to contribute $10 to offset the cost of the earlier shuttles.
Other than the $10 contribution, 100% of the individual art sales stay with the artist.
If you wish to put marketing material in our 1,000 gift bags, please complete the Sponsorship Package 2019 Art Walk and Wine Tasting and mail in your preference. All material must be with us by September 15, 2019.
If you need accommodation, our Patron Inns will be happy to provide it. Book early as they fill up quickly.
This year's artist booth pouring locations are:
- Fern Valley Emporium (by invitation)
- Cafe Aroma
- Mountain Pottery
- La Casita Mexican Restaurant (using the vacant lot next to La Casita)
- Oakwood Village
- Idyllwild Area Historical Society
- Middle Ridge Winery (by invitation)
- Village Center (on the grass or concrete)
- The Fort (by invitation)
- Sacred Soul Creations
- Spruce Moose
- Earth n Fire
- Town Crier (non-pouring)
PLEASE REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 15, 2019
- Must be an AAI Artist Member. To become one click here.
- May share booth, if both artists are AAI Artist Members.
- Booth spaces are 10' x 10'.
- Please provide your sellers permit number when registering.
- Please acknowledge our Artist Guidelines for 2019 Art Walk when registering.
- Please acknowledge Limited Liability Waiver when registering.
- During registration you will be asked to select a location. Some locations have selected their own artists, but they should still register. Some locations do not have a wine pouring sites. We will attempt to assign each artist to their first choice of location, but this may not be possible.
- Once assigned to a site, we will pre-assign artist booth spaces within the site. A map will be sent to you with each artist's location. The map will also be posted on the site on the day of the event.
- We need volunteers to make the event run smoothly, please ask your family and friends if they would like to help with security (ensuring drinking within the site only) or hospitality (serving cheese & crackers)
- If you have questions about the registration process or to provide contact details for volunteers, please email us at email@example.com