THIS SHOW IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE WILL RESCHEDULE WHEN IT IS SAFER TO DO SO.
AAI Artist Members are invited to take part in a judged art show at the Courtyard Gallery (54240 Ridgeview Drive, Idyllwild, 92549).
The Artist Reception will take place on Saturday, March 28, 2020 from 5-8pm. Enjoy Wine, Music , Friends and Art.
The exhibition will be on display until Monday, Sunday, June 21, 2020. We offer our members a longer opportunity to sell their art.
We encourage members to submit a new piece of art, recently created, never exhibited before. Here and Now is about fresh and new. Be part of it!
Registrants may be invited to bring additional pieces of art for sale. If so, be sure to include the title, medium and price of each piece.
Here's the deal:
- Register online with details of your art. All mediums welcome.
- If you do not yet know the details of your piece, simply put TBD and email the details to email@example.com when known.
- Bring one piece of art for judging on Friday March 27, 2020 from 12-4pm. Depending on the number of participants, we may ask you to bring additional art for sale.
- If needed, we can make special arrangements to pick up your art (call Donna at 562 822 5479)
- Judging will take place during the afternoon of March 28, 2020.
- We will charge 30% commission to cover expenses (commission to our landlord and sales processing fees, etc.). There is no hanging fee if you have donated to the Eye of the Artist event during 2019. Otherwise, the hanging fee is $15.00.
- The maximum size of framed artwork is 36" x 36" and it must be properly wired for hanging.
- When you register, you acknowledge the AAI's conditions for liability, click here to download Limited Liability Waiver.doc
- Choose a convenient date and time to spend at the gallery promoting the sale of your art. This is your gallery. Please help make it successful. Cyn Grady will call you to set up a shift.
- For those artists who also exhibit at Middle Ridge Tasting Gallery, you may remove your art as necessary to comply with their contract.
- We will be happy to promote any other place where visitors may see your art. Be sure to provide details for your label.
If have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 562 822 5479.