WINERIES ARE INVITED TO REGISTER FOR THE 23RD ANNUAL
ART WALK & WINE TASTING (AWWT)
We are optimistic that this event will take place. At this stage, we are only asking for your interest in participating. We acknowledge that things may change. We are flexible.
The AWWT is the AAI's main fundraising event. We generally expect 1,000-1,200 visitors to Idyllwild for this event. Beautiful scenery, Artist booths and live music make this a memorable and enjoyable experience.
In exchange for your donation of 4 cases of wine for pouring, the AAI offers the following:
- 2 nights accommodation in a double occupancy room (or other suitable accommodation if available).
- An invitation to a VIP champagne brunch on Sunday morning, October 10, from 9am to 2pm.
- Two tickets to the event or as needed.
- Set up at the event to include a popup, tables and table cloths, coolers with ice, water pitchers to rinse wine glasses, bottled water, 2 chairs.
- A Winery Gift Bag
- An opportunity to sell your wine with the appropriate license.
- An opportunity to put your marketing material into the 1,000 to 1,200 gift bags
- Publicity posters and postcards
- Provide initial interest in participating by April 15, 2021
- Registration by August 1, 2021 to include details of accommodation plans, number of VIP Brunch invitations, names and contact details of representatives and any special requests.
- Marketing material to the AAI by September 15, 2021
- Set up on October 9, 2021 starting at 12:45pm.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call Donna Elliot at 562 822 5479
We look forward to welcoming you to Idyllwild for this awesome event!