The AAI invites our artist members to register for the "Explore" Judged Art Show opening on Friday, August 20, 2021 with an Artist Reception from 5-7pm. Enjoy wine, music, nibbles, friends and celebrate with the ribbon winners.
Have fun with this expansive, optional theme "Explore" - explore life, explore nature, explore relationships, explore self and whatever and wherever your imagination takes you.
As well as being judged for the show, your work will be exhibited until November 21, 2021 and will be for sale at the AAI Gallery & Visitors Center.
The Judge will award first, second and third place ribbons for the following categories:
Ribbons will also be awarded for "Best of Show," "People's Choice," and "Best Theme" categories.
The exhibition will be on display until Monday, Saturday, November 21, 2021. We offer our members a longer opportunity to sell their art.
We encourage members to submit a new piece of art, recently created and never exhibited before. When registering, please put the title, medium and price of your piece. If not known when registering, put TBD.
You will be asked to pick up your existing art at the time you drop off your artwork for the new show.
Here's the deal:
- Register online with details of your art by August 15, 2021. All mediums welcome.
- If you do not yet know the details of your piece, simply put TBD and email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org when known.
- Bring one piece of art for the Explore show to the Gallery for judging by Sunday, August 15, 2021 from 10am-3pm. The gallery is open Saturdays, 11am-4pm and Sundays 10am-3pm. We will not accept art after the deadline.
- Judging will take place during the morning of August 20, 2021.
- We will charge 30% commission to cover expenses. There is no hanging fee if you have donated to the Eye of the Artist event during 2020. Otherwise, the hanging fee is $15.00.
- The maximum size of framed artwork is 16" x 20"" and must be properly wired for hanging.
- When you register, you acknowledge the AAI GALLERY GUIDELINES. 2021 and the Limited Liability Waiver
- This is your gallery. Please help make it successful. We hope you will volunteer to do a shift at the gallery. Call Cyn Grady at 774-277-1071 to arrange a convenient date and time.
- For those artists who also exhibit at Middle Ridge Tasting Gallery, you may remove your art as necessary to comply with their contract.
- We will be happy to promote any other place where visitors may see your art. Be sure to provide details for your label.
If have questions email email@example.com
or call 951.692.6135